No more waterborne
Water purification using LED technology, suitable for all kinds of environments
and energy efficient
Intelligent water purification from the Nordics. Finally.
Watersprint develops and produces a safe and efficient technology for water purification through intelligent use of the new LED technology.
This UVC LED technology was invented by Japanese scientists who were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2014 because it does NOT use mercury.
We have then used our expertise in innovation, testing, mechanics, optics, electronics, microbiology & software for maximum effect in our units. No chemicals needed.
Good news for the Planet. And our kids.
To the right, our future generation is showing our newest and most inexpensive module – The Purify Mini. This unit is a patented breakthrough technology disinfecting water for years. Perfect for lower flows, as an extra security measure, in water coolers, campers, boats and in homes.
With a simple installation, you will eliminate risk of Legionella in showers or avoid other harmful bacteria in drinking water directly from tap. Yes, reducing plastic bottles.
Perhaps best of all – our modules are maintenance free!
Areas where our products fit absolutely perfect.
Hospitals & Public Spaces
Mobile units - Emergency
Home & Summerhouse
Tap & Water Coolers
Boats & Campers
Kills Legionella in showers
How does our technique disinfect water? You’ll love this video!
Why is this better?
- Modules kill all bacteria (Legionella), viruses and protozoa
- Superior germicidal effectiveness – achieving up to 99.999999% bacterial reduction (“log8”)
- Sustainable – free from chemicals & poisonous mercury
- Energy efficient. 10w-70w when disinfecting
- Power supply 12–24 volt
- Tiny product so module easily fits in water dispensers (2-4 l/min)
- Cost efficient – it lasts 7-10 years
- No (=NO) maintenance required
Wi-Fi – easy monitoring
- Customer portal for statistical information about usage
- Sends alarm in case of operational interruption (sms or email)
- Automatically updates software
- Can be integrated in other Smart Home & IoT-portals
- Alarm, maintenance and statistics online
- Increased control and monitoring possibilities