Water purification using LED technology, suitable for all kinds of environments
and energy efficient
Amazing water purification.
Watersprint develops and produces a new, safe and efficient technology for water purification through intelligent use of the new LED technology. This specific UV-C LED technology was invented by Japanese scientists, and they were duly awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2014.
Today, Mercury has become a global health problem because of its long lasting toxicity affecting the brain and other vital organs. Harsher regulations restricting use of Mercury will start already in 2019 (Europe) and the rest of the world in 2020. About time!
Our products are completely free of toxic materials – such as Mercury – and vastly more energy efficient compared to most other techniques on the planet today.
We all need clean water to survive. With a simple installation, our customers eliminate risk of Legionella in showers and avoid other harmful bacteria and viruses in drinking water directly from tap, helping reducing wasteful plastic bottles in the environment in the process.
Perhaps best of all – our small modules are maintenance free!
Most of our products are also connected via Wi-Fi to ensure safe operation and supervision.
That is why we call it an intelligent water purification system.
We hope you agree with us on that!
Areas where our products fit absolutely perfect.
Hospitals & Public Spaces
Mobile units - Emergency
Home & Summerhouse
Tap & Water Coolers
Boats & Campers
How does our technique disinfect water? You’ll love this video!
Why is this better?
- Modules kill all bacteria (Legionella), viruses and protozoa
- Superior germicidal effectiveness – achieving up to 99.999999% bacterial reduction (“log8”)
- Sustainable – free from chemicals & poisonous Mercury
- Energy efficient. 10w-70w when disinfecting
- Power supply 12–24 volt
- Tiny product so module easily fits in water dispensers (2-4 l/min)
- Cost efficient – it lasts 7-10 years
- No (=NO) maintenance required
Wi-Fi – easy monitoring
- Customer portal for statistical information about usage
- Sends alarm in case of operational interruption (sms or email)
- Automatically updates software
- Can be integrated in other Smart Home & IoT-portals
- Alarm, maintenance and statistics online
- Increased control and monitoring possibilities