Water purification using LED technology, suitable for all kinds of environments
and energy efficient
Amazing water purification.
Watersprint develops and produces a new, safe and efficient technology for water purification through LED technology. This specific UV-C LED technology was invented by japanese scientists and they were duly awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2014.
Our products are completely free of toxic materials – such as Mercury – and vastly more energy efficient compared to most other techniques on the planet today.
Today, Mercury has become a global health problem because of its long lasting toxicity affecting the brain and other vital organs in humans and animals. Regulations restricting use of Mercury will start already in Europe 2019 and the rest of the world in 2020.
With a simple installation, our customers eliminate risk for Legionella in showers and avoid other harmful bacteria and viruses in drinking water in an environmentally friendly way. Reducing need for plastic bottles. Best of all – it is also maintenance free!
Old or missing water pipes are other massive problems in most countries today. Sometimes defect, they develop increasing amounts of grimy biofilm, serving as a happy breeding ground for microorganisms. Without you knowing it, these organisms can cause everything from a lighter nausea to life-threatening health conditions. Our products eliminate contamination of unwanted microorganisms.
Most of our products are also connected via Wi-Fi to ensure safe operation and supervision.
That is why we call it an intelligent water purification system.
We hope you will agree.
Some areas where our fine products fit perfect.
Curious of how our technique works? We think you’ll love this video!
Products for clean
and fresh water
- Modules kill all bacteria such as Legionella, viruses and protozoa
- Superior germicidal effectiveness – achieving up to 99.999999% bacterial reduction (“log8”)
- Sustainable – free from chemicals & poisonous Mercury
- Energy efficient. 10w-70w depending on model when purifying only
- Power supply 12–24 volt
- Our smallest product is so tiny (5x7x7 cm) it easily fits in water dispensers (2-4 l/min)
- Cost efficient – it lasts 7-10 years, and with no (=NO) maintenance required
Built in Wi-Fi for easy monitoring
- Customer portal for statistical information about usage
- Sends alarm in case of operational interruption (sms or email)
- Automatically updates software
- Can be integrated in other Smart Home & IoT-portals
- Alarm, maintenance and statistics online
- Increased control and monitoring possibilities